Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Thinking of a plot...

So, now that I finally have a more clear idea on what I am going to do for this project, I have spent some quality time considering the plot. I think I have some sort of concept in mind, and without revealing the entire thing, I'd like to share what I am thinking of doing.

I really like the idea of having a girl being interviewed by her friend on camera, but then as she is being interviewed something terrible occurs. Now what that terrible thing would be exactly, I am still not sure of. I am considering an alien invasion, a murderer, or some sort of monster vibe. I'm trying to consider the practicality of those villains, because I know that an alien invasion, and monster storyline would require a lot of interesting folly sounds. I am up for that challenge, but I would like to avoid anything sounding too cheesy, so that's something to think about.

Since the villain wouldn't appear till the end of the opening, I plan to attempt to write the beginning of the script this weekend. Now I don't know much about writing scripts, or any sort of narrative story for that matter, as the schooling stopped having us do that in middle school. But, I have faith in my creative skills ... and Youtube. Sounds like it's time to search, "How to write a Screenplay."




No comments:

Post a Comment