Sunday, March 31, 2019

Filming!

Finally, the day has come and gone, and I have now filmed (hopefully) all the content I need for this project. We headed over to Markham Park at 1:00 today, to try and slam this out, and faced an unexpected obstacle. Where to film? The park is filled with numerous locations that capture the forest vibe that I was looking for, but from the noisy sounds of a model airplane competition to raccoon encounters, it was quite hard to find the perfect place to film. This caused us to have to travel between multiple locations within the park, which took some time away from filming.

Nonetheless, we persevered, and were able to shoot the whole thing within 4 hours. Since, we are all unable to return for re-shoots, I made sure to try and be as meticulous as possible with the shooting, and filmed multiple versions of each section. I am confident in the work that we completed today, and I am also confident in my ability to edit out the errors. I am going to put a colossal amount of effort into editing this opening, to ensure that everything turns out well!

Here are some photos I took while filming:


Kathleen (Chloe) and Andrea (Sarah) in between filming
A trail in which we filmed the majority of the film opening

No comments:

Post a Comment