Sunday, March 17, 2019

I found My First Actress

Now that I know my plot, I decided that it's time I pick my actresses from now, so we can begin to create some sort of filming schedule. I would like to film some time during spring break (which is going to be hard since I am having my wisdom teeth pulled) because it seems likes the most practical time to get everyone together. Since I am in musical theatre, I have tons of actresses at my disposal, so I knew that it wouldn't be too hard to find one.

So, I am thrilled to introduce my first actress, Kathleen Valent, who is going to play the role of Chloe.  She is a junior at Cypress Bay, and has been acting for 9 years. I've included an (elaborate) photo of her below, to put a face to the name. While the actresses are not the focal point of this project, I believe that they do hold a strong level of significance to the production, as found footage films are typically quite plot, and acting driven. I am still in the hunt for an actress to portray Sarah, but I plan to have one in the next 24 hours. Then .. on to scheduling!




No comments:

Post a Comment