Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Storyboard

Do you ever spend two hours creating a storyboard only to find out that he website you're using only allows you to save it if you pay for a premium membership? This is the drama I faced last night after I put a lot of time and effort into creating my storyboard. Due to this hiccup, I have decided to give up on using storyboard creating software's, and I am going to make my storyboard on google slides instead. While this approach is not ideal, I think it is enough to get the point across. The moral of the story is stay away from the website "theplot.io."The link to my "storyboard" is below.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1I2PjjxbIy7UiXWRrtvrDgQgSKQa9LEVTMORLHEGDX5Y/edit?usp=sharing

So this storyboard is a VERY basic outline of what I would like to do. I kept it vague, and this weekend I would like to spend some quality time writing a script, and making an exact outline of what shots, angles, and techniques I would like to use for the film. At the moment, it is very close up heavy which is somewhat inevitable for the style of film this is, but as I mentioned in a previous post, I would like to challenge typical horror conventions. I need to think of creative ways to convey this story to avoid falling in to the boring horror cliches.

No comments:

Post a Comment