Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Update!

Hello!! Before I begin, I’d like to apologize for the abrupt nature of this post. I just got my wisdom teeth removed yesterday, and am currently in an immense amount of pain! So today is just going to be a little updat post, as I prepare to film this Sunday. The overall plan is to shoot from late Sunday morning to early evening at Markham Park. I am working hard on perfecting the script before I post it to this blog. I have indeed began writing it, but I’m still putting the finishing touches before I show it to the world.

Last night, I watched Jordan Peele’a new film “Us,” and it greatly inspired me. Now I was not very fond of his first film “Get Out,” but this one pleasantly surprised me as it did the mold of the horror genre better. Watching “Us,” got me motivated again to make my film opening great. I wasn’t necessarily unmotivated, but life has been pretty hectic lately, and I am not afraid to admit that I pushed this into the back of my brain. But now that everything is back on track, I am super excited to film this weekend, and begin to edit this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment