Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Shooting Schedules

Hello world! I am writing to you from the Florida Thespian States competition! Times are busy, and super exciting, but all this commotion is not going to stop me from keeping this blog in check. Since I am currently in Tampa with my two actresses (and rooming with them), I thought this might be a good time to discuss when we can get together.

Sadly, Kathleen said that she is going away for spring break, but luckily, she will be back for the final weekend which is when I wanted to film in the first place. So I am happy to say that I am set to film on March 30, and 31st. I know that I am going to be super sore, and worn out so I’m glad that I am working with a small amount of actresses. I also plan to shoot from the late morning to afternoon, because I would like the park to be well lit, and emptier.

No comments:

Post a Comment