Tuesday, March 19, 2019

I Found My Second Actress

Hi! So, I am excited to announce that I've found my second, and final actress! Her name is Andrea Tovar, and she is a senior at Cypress Bay. I have been in musical theatre with her since the 8th grade, and she most recently played Donna at the Friday night show of Mamma Mia! I have included a photo of her below.



I am super thrilled to be working with Kathleen, and Andrea because not only do they have a great work ethic, but I know that they are quite talented actresses. This will be super beneficial during my film making process, because I know that they will be adaptable to many situations. Also, since this film opening really does call for a lot of close-ups, I definitely will not be afraid to use them, because my actresses are talented enough to have engaging facial expressions.

My next step, is to create a shooting schedule with the girls, which I think may be the hardest part. I would like to film during spring break as it's the only time that I'm truly available, but I know that they might be going out of town for spring break. The clock is ticking, and I am still quite behind in this project as most of my peers have already begun filming, or plan to film this week. The good thing is, tomorrow the three os us leave to attend thespian (musical theatre) states in Tampa, so I will definitely be discussing how we are going to schedule this thing with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment